Conspiracy Theories

Video of Private Military at Boston Bombing

Share your theories about JFK, UFOs, 9/11 and other secret agendas.

Video of Private Military at Boston Bombing

Unread postby FreeSpeech » April 22nd, 2013, 11:23 pm

What are the Craft Security officers doing at the Boston Marathon?? Not helping, that's clear. What do they get from under the bleachers? http://youtu.be/yy-hWcOWL60

And why are there pictures of these guys standing around with the exact same backpacks at the exact same spot as the bombers - before the bombing? This is why there are conspiracy theories.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/more-photos-show-private-military-security-running-drills-at-boston-marathon.html
FreeSpeech

Re: Video of Private Military at Boston Bombing

Unread postby FreeSpeech » April 23rd, 2013, 5:18 pm

FreeSpeech

Unread postby intellihance » April 23rd, 2013, 6:17 pm

Maybe the terrorists found out about the bomb drill and that's why they did it - to try to frame the U.S. - did you think of that?
intellihance

Unread postby FreeSpeech » April 26th, 2013, 5:54 pm

Close-ups of the exploded backpack that matches the military backpack and not the bomber's backpack:

http://thiscantbehappening.net/node/1718
FreeSpeech

Unread postby Crimson » August 9th, 2013, 3:20 am

There are people who can get the gear and impersonate, maybe the boston bomber and the supposed "craft" agents where working together you never know the possibilities.
Crimson

Unread postby Tumbleweed » August 25th, 2013, 6:26 am

From what I have seen, it looks to me like this was done by someone other than the brothers who were arrested/killed for doing it. I think they were set up, either being sent there for some other purpose, or told to be there for something else.
The bomb was set off right where the people from Sandy Hook were standing, and I think there was a significance to that, but I have no idea how it related , but I believe it did.
Also, soon after the Boston bombing, there was a bomb/explosion at a fertilizer plant in Texas, and earlier that week, the Ft.Hood bomb squad was called out for another pressure cooker bomb in that same area.
The strangest part is that there is always some kind of a government drill for the exact same thing happening nearby, whenever o me of these disasters happens.
When the American spirit was in its youth, the language of America was different: Liberty, sir, was the primary object.
Patrick Henry
Tumbleweed

Unread postby alycat32 » August 26th, 2013, 5:42 am

Your right, these disasters DO seem to happen on the same day as training drills. Very coincidental, or not? I don't even know..
alycat32

Return to Conspiracy Theories